Menora Gardens Residential Aged Care facility is located approximately 7kms from Perth CBD.
The facility has 178 single occupancy rooms, all with ensuites. This modern building was completed in 2008 and provides relaxed and comfortable home-style accommodation, set in beautifully landscaped gardens and parklands.
There are consulting rooms for visiting medical practitioners and allied health professionals. We are pleased to be able to provide convenient and accessible medical services to all of our residents, including the general wider community.
Facilities and services include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Activity Programs
- Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Doctor
- Meals prepared on site
- Personal Laundry
- Hairdresser & Beautician
- Chapel & Church Services
- Menora Gardens Village Restaurant & Village Green
- Televisions provided in the extra service rooms
- Options for Extra Services are available on request
- Please view our virtual tour of the Menora Gardens Residential Aged Care
Information regarding our accommodation pricing, payments and key feature statement for is available here.
For pricing and room accommodation enquiries please contact Nadiya Banki on 9436 2151 or firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours.
Address: 51 Alexander Drive, Menora, WA 6050