Turquoise Coast Respite Centre now taking bookings
We are now taking respite bookings at the brand new Turquoise Coast Respite Centre in Jurien Bay, opening Monday 11th December.
Respite care, also known as ‘short-term care’, is a form of support for you and your carer. It gives your carer the opportunity to attend to everyday activities or go on holidays while ensuring your needs are supported by our dedicated clinical care staff.
Respite care may be for a few hours or days or for longer periods, depending on your needs, the needs of the person who cares for you and your eligibility. Day respite runs from
Services and facilities
- All rooms are single occupancy, with private ensuite
- Each room has access to a shared outdoor area, accessed through the main building, ideal for relaxing and reading
- Shared dining room, with all meals provided
- Shared lounge and TV room
- Full linen and laundry services provided
- Activities room and library well-stocked with a selection of books and DVDs
,landscaped gardens and outdoor entertaining areas
- Disabled access throughout
- Off-street parking
You do not need to have an ACAT assessment to access respite accommodation but bookings are essential.
Call Tracey McMulkin on 9652 0492 for