RSL Care WA offers dedicated Respite accommodation at Beachlands Village in Geraldton and soon Jurien Bay Village.
Our accommodation is for both the carer in need of a break and the care recipient, supported by our dedicated clinical care staff.
It’s ideally suited for Respite Care stays, in conjunction with the National Respite for Carers Program (NRCP) and everyone is welcome.
You do not need to have an ACAT assessment to access Respite accommodation but bookings are essential.
Beachlands Village Respite Guest Lodge
Enjoy a retreat-like break close to the sea in B&B-style accommodation. The Respite Guest Lodge offers relaxed and comfortable home-style accommodation, on a short-term basis, located close to the heart of Geraldton, with easy access to nearby medical facilities and major hospitals, public transport links, beaches,
Services and facilities include:
- All rooms are single occupancy, with private en-suite
- Full linen and laundry services provided
- Each room has access to a semi-private outdoor area, ideal for relaxing and reading
- Small dining room, with all meals provided
- Comfortable lounge and TV room
- Activities room and library well-stocked with a selection of books and DVDs
BBQ,landscaped gardens and outdoor entertaining areas
- Disabled access throughout
- Off-street parking
Dee Corbett – Reservations Coordinator/Site Manager
Address: 134 Gregory Street, Geraldton
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Guest Lodge Check In: 2.00pm
Guest Lodge Check Out: 10.00am
Find out if you are eligible for any assistance with respite care accommodation-related expenses by contacting the Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centre on 1800 052 222 (